Friday, September 14, 2012

Bix Weir - Special Report: 90 Day Timeline
 
I'm not going to mince words here...it is TIME for the Good Guys to take down the Bad Guys. There are signs that it is happening but at a slower pace than desired. Having said that one of the prime objectives of this process is to have leadership in place to guide us through the transition away from unbacked fiat money and back to our Constitutional money of gold and silver coin. In there lies a definable timeline for certain things to happen and the following is my take on this timeline using my Road to Roota Theory as my guide. Here is the report for Private Road Members:
SPECIAL REPORT: 90 Day Timeline on the Road to RootA!
DISCLAIMER: I know how dangerous it is to try and predict the future and I do not claim that I will be 100% correct. As a matter of fact history has shown that although much of what I have predicted has transpired, it usually happens later than my predicted time frame and the final take down has yet to materialize. But that does not stop people from being interested in my timeline analysis and I have always held that it's much better to be prepared early than trying to prepare a second too late.
To sign up for the Private Road and gain access to the Timeline article as well as over 1,000 others (can't believe I've hit 1,000!) click on the link below:
May the Road you choose be the Right Road.
Bix Weir

No comments:

Post a Comment